le njaccaar Index du Forum

le njaccaar
Contribuer à l'épanouissement de l'Afrique à sa mesure par des projets concrets et innovants corroborés par des résultats, combattre l'inactivité et montrer la marche à suivre, aux jeunes notamment, tels sont les objectifs de Njaccaar.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Roland RE-501 SoS Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le njaccaar Index du Forum -> le njaccaar -> Discussion Générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loviyut

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Roland RE-501 SoS Not Working Répondre en citant

Hi,

All in all, the RE-501 seems to be ok. Was testing it at the seller's place, and the delay, chorus, and reverb sounds ok, to me at least. The tape mechanism seems to work about right (tape loops runs ok, doesn't jam). Although, I do think I do need to replace certain things, like the tape loop, and felt (felt looks worn). However, the Sound On Sound is not working. When I depress the S on S button, no sound comes out of the RE-501 at all. Could it be a problem with the 'Record Head' (dirty, or broken), or is it something more severe? 
Also, I am not a trained technician (clearly), would replacing things like the tape loop, felt etc. (or the Record Head), be something that would be tremendously difficult, and should only be left to the experts? Thinking of getting the loops, and stuff, from Echo Fix, cos I have read quite a lot of positive stuff about them, and they are nearer to where I am. 
Lastly, if any DIY guys in Singapore see this post, and have experience maintaining/servicing an RE-501, please do hit me up. Would definitely pay for your time, if you could help me fix the SoS problem, and replacement of tape loops etc. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140501&sid=5f2f2af586a2e38883ee32262733965d
Health Insurance Video Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le njaccaar Index du Forum -> le njaccaar -> Discussion Générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation