le njaccaar Index du Forum

le njaccaar
Contribuer à l'épanouissement de l'Afrique à sa mesure par des projets concrets et innovants corroborés par des résultats, combattre l'inactivité et montrer la marche à suivre, aux jeunes notamment, tels sont les objectifs de Njaccaar.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

S.O.S. BIG PROBLEM WITH MY BRAND NEW DSO203

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le njaccaar Index du Forum -> le njaccaar -> Discussion Générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loviyut

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: S.O.S. BIG PROBLEM WITH MY BRAND NEW DSO203 Répondre en citant

HI,

I have been trying for the last week to install the firmware onto my dso203 and in the process have maybe screwed myself by erasing the dso's hard drive.
When I turn it on now I only get a blank screen and and a constant audible tone!!!!!In the process of trying to install a firmware, my PC's OS prompted me to format the dso in order to fit a too large of a firmware which I now know was the wrong one.
Does anyone know where and how I can find and restore the necessary software including the firmware I was originally looking for or did I just throw $200 in the garbage?The Chinese website "minidso" was very confusing and incomplete and the translating web page was not that good. After a week of research I found this forum and looks like you all have the brains to help me in proper ENGLISH.Also was wondering if anyone knows of a better user manual other than the one provided with the unit. I have been trying to record a waveform and play it back on my PC for better viewing, zooming in and storing. Is all that even possible? Barely had the chance to play with it!!!!! 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://seeedstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5123
Logistics Service Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le njaccaar Index du Forum -> le njaccaar -> Discussion Générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation